音标：[ i'kwipmənt ] 发音:用"equipment"造句"equipment"怎么读"equipment"的同义词"equipment" meaning
- Earth-moving equipment pierced through the jungle .
- All mechanical equipment is remotely located .
- Captain loft put his equipment on rapidly .
- I showed him the equipment without delay .
- Troops are selling a lot of old equipment .
- The performance of u.s. equipment was flawed .
- Have you taken your rifle and equipment ?
- They had expended all their capital on equipment .
- It is important that the equipment be very rugged .
- These completed their equipment .
- equipmentとは意味：equipment n. 支度, 準備; 施設, 設備; 用具, 機器, 装置; 知識. 【動詞＋】 ◆borrow camping equipment キャンプ用品を借りる ◆We've had to change all our equipment. 設備をすべて(新しいものに)替えなければならなかった ◆collect equipment for an Arctic expedition 北...