发音:用"ethics"造句"ethics"怎么读"ethics" in a sentence"ethics"的同义词
- Stealing was a violation of my ethics .
- The conversation after dinner wandered toward chinese ethics .
- In fact i had never thought critically about its ethics at all .
- I am well aware that you are a staunch supporter of the work ethic .
- In this way the aims of the technostructure become the ethic of society .
- They also boldly championed the christian ethic and western culture tradition .
- She looked forward to long conversation with the young man of literature, art, and ethics .
- It is considered within the province of the school to stress moral and ethics in everyday living .
- Mussolini's designs upon abyssinia were unsuited to the ethics of the twentieth century .
- Social desires, expectations, and pressures give rise to laws, and standards of ethics do likewise .