音标：[ ig'zækt ] 发音:用"exact"造句"exact"怎么读
- Yet rome was content to feast and exact .
- Love is an extremely exacting usurer .
- But i would rather be exact .
- But what were their exact terms ?
- The task exacts the closest attention .
- The task exacts the utmost effort on our part .
- Are we so very admirable and exact ?
- I referred to my watch for the exact time .
- The exact cause of the accident is still in dispute .
- She must exact fresh concessions from her pride .
- marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact; "an exact mind"; "an exact copy"; "hit the exact center of the target"
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct; "a precise image"; "a precise measurement"
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her"
- claim as due or just; "The bank demanded payment of the loan"