音标：[ iks'pekt ] 发音:用"expect"造句"expect"怎么读"expect"的同义词"expect" meaning
- I expect it to be quite an ordeal .
- The naval contingent was expected to come .
- Paul expects to put through the attempt .
- I expect to have my work cut out for me .
- In case it should rain , do n't expect me .
- Some variance of temperature is to be expected .
- A bumper wheat harvest is expected this year .
- I'm enjoying it more than i expected to do .
- I expect regular periodical reports from you .
- You can 't expect everything to turn out as you wish .
- be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
同义词：have a bun in the oven, bear, carry, gestate,
- look forward to the birth of a child; "She is expecting in March"
- consider reasonable or due; "I''m expecting a full explanation as to why these files were destroyed"
- regard something as probable or likely; "The meteorologists are expecting rain for tomorrow"
- look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"; "She is looking to a promotion"; "he is waiting to be drafted"
同义词：look, await, wait,
- consider obligatory; request and expect; "We require our secretary to be on time"; "Aren''t we asking too much of these children?"; "I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons"
- expectとは意味：expect v. 予期する, 期待する, 当てにする. 【副詞１】 ◆I am anxiously expecting a letter from her. 彼女からの手紙を首を長くして待っている ◆We expected war any day. 戦争はいつ起こるかもしれなかった “Has the parcel arrived?"―“No; but I'm expecting it any ...