- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- Say it to his face , not behind his back ..
- The face was strong and fleshy and brutal .
- The pale, delicate face haunted her .
- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Exposed burns of face are easily affected .
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- Her face looked vivid and happy。
- None of you had the guts to face that .
- There was in her face a hunted look .
- providing something with a surface of a different material
- a protective covering that protects the outside of a building
- a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- an ornamental coating to a building
, face 中文
, open face 中文
, screen face 中文
, face time 中文
, pudding face 中文
, copper facing 中文
, facing tool 中文
, coal face 中文
, facinas 中文
, facinating 中文
, facination 中文
, facine 中文
, facine toure 中文
, facing aggregate 中文
, facing alloy 中文
, facing arm 中文
, facing attachment 中文