- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- They often fall out over some trifling matter .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The full cost of the wedding fell on me .
- The man conned me and i fell for it .
- At length i fell into some broils .
- Her face fell when she heard the news .
- Katydids were lamenting fall 's approach .
- The falling tree just grazed his chair .
- becoming lower or less in degree or value; "a falling market"; "falling incomes"
- coming down freely under the influence of gravity; "the eerie whistle of dropping bombs"; "falling rain"
- decreasing in amount or degree; "falling temperature"