fell down 中文是什么意思
发音:用"fell down"造句"fell down"怎么读
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- Suffice it to say that the good thing fell down .
- There 's nothing to be afraid of. the sky won't fall down .
- What if you fall down the steps ?
- Babies often fall down when they are learning to walk .
- The mountain fell down and the river dried up .
- The toddler tried to walk but kept falling down .
- John fell down and hurt himself .
- At last the house itself fell down .
- He gave the pile of tins a jog and they all fell down .