fell in love with 中文是什么意思
发音:用"fell in love with"造句"fell in love with"怎么读
- He has fallen in love with the actress .
- She 's fallen in love with the grasslands .
- A falls in love with b .
- This, of course, only refers to the women whom men fall in love with .
- Dudley plays a psychoanalyst who falls in love with his patient .
- I was still getting over peter when i met and fell in love with harry .
- Bertha would surely never have fallen in love with him if he were faultless .
- At the ripe old age of seven, i had fallen in love with the melinda cox library .
- It so happened that bassanio's servant gratiano had fallen in love with portia 's maid nerissa .
- He falls in love with the daughter of the captain of the bantus and that's when he turns sloppy .