音标：[ 'faibə ] 发音:
用"fiber"造句"fiber"怎么读"fiber" in a sentence"fiber"的同义词
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- The material must be free of fiber clumps .
- At times soils may diffuse into the fibers .
- The basic structural unit of yarn is the fiber .
- A little asbestos fiber is formed on the contacts .
- Collagen fibers appear in the wound .
- A tendon consists of parallel fibers .
- All fibers are more or less doubly refractive .
- The early premix formulations contained sisal fibers .
- These fibers are, in fact, mainly cholinergic .
- a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
同义词：fibre, vulcanized fiber,
- the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
- any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients; its bulk stimulates intestinal peristalsis
- a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn