fight for 中文是什么意思
发音:用"fight for"造句"fight for"怎么读
- It's the last-ditch fight for them .
- In those years he just fought for fame .
- You have been fighting for a bird !
- He fought for the republican cause in the civil war .
- It is better to fight for good than to rail at the ill .
- Peace cannot be got by begging ; it must be fought for .
- You went into it knowing what you were fighting for .
- Everything that the puritans fought for was overthrown .
- All of them hoped he would put up a fight for his hound .
- The artist must elect to fight for freedom or slavery .
fight piracy 中文, fighting harada 中文, gambling fight 中文, fighting force 中文, social fighting 中文, advanced fight 中文, conventional fighting 中文, fight money 中文, dagger fight 中文, fight fake and shoddy goods 中文, fight fever 中文, fight fire with fire 中文, fight flight reaction 中文, fight floods and provide disaster relief 中文, fight for champion 中文, fight for chances 中文, fight for freedom 中文, fight for independence 中文,