fight on 中文是什么意思
发音:用"fight on"造句"fight on"怎么读
- If necessary we'll fight on the rhine .
- Unable to fight on or to escape , the enemy were forced to surrender .
- If necessary we'll fight on the rhine, it doesn't make any difference .
- This is a heroic company which fought on many fronts in the liberation war .
- Broad waste of peaceful sea separated the three massive fights on the twenty fifth .
- The banks islanders held him prisoner, and he was dying of necrosis of the jawbone, caused by an arrow wound in the fight on the beach .
- It has taken a couple of months to get this fight on
- They fought on the barricades for women ' s right
- How the hell are you supposed to fight on an empty stomach
- In the past , battles were mostly fought on the ground
"Fight On" is the fight song of the University of Southern California. It was composed in 1922 by USC dental student Milo Sweet, with lyrics by Sweet and Glen Grant, for a student spirit competition.
fight piracy 中文, fighting harada 中文, gambling fight 中文, fighting force 中文, social fighting 中文, advanced fight 中文, conventional fighting 中文, fight money 中文, dagger fight 中文, fight off 中文, fight off a cold 中文, fight off a cold a feeling of tiredness 中文, fight off an attacking wasp 中文, fight off enemy counter assault 中文, fight one more round 中文, fight or flee 中文, fight out 中文, fight path angle 中文,