音标：[ 'fainəl ] 发音:
- The tennis final will be televised live .
- Experiment is the final arbiter in science .
- It was the final irony of missy's life .
- She had lost in the finals the week before .
- She was busily preparing for the finals .
- Thus the final cake moisture is lower .
- The reaction may not go to final completion .
- My final attempt to fix it was successful .
- Final cause, he said, is pure metaphor .
- The price is subject to final confirmation .
- an examination administered at the end of an academic term
同义词：final examination, final exam,
- the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
- not to be altered or undone; "the judge''s decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
同义词：concluding, last, terminal,
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"