发音:用"financial marketing"造句"financial marketing"怎么读"financial marketing" in a sentence
- When rates of inflation get out of hand, financial markets often break down .
- For 100 years, up to 1914, the sterling bond dominated world financial markets .
- This is particularly true in those economies with highly fragmented product, resource, and financial markets .
- By that time, u.s. deficits had glutted world financial markets enough that foreign governments found themselves accepting and holding more dollars than they wanted .
- Speech at asian financial markets conference ,
- Linking the mainland s and hong kong s financial markets
- Financial markets certainly seem to take this view
- The trends of financial market with more securities
- Financial markets have been seizing up for weeks
- These are bought and sold on financial markets
financial conglomerate 中文, financial taxation 中文, financial balance 中文, financial reconstruction 中文, financial summary 中文, financial stringency 中文, financial claim 中文, financial supervision 中文, financial times 中文, financial manager in the subcompany 中文, financial market 中文, financial market and investment 中文, financial market and stock 中文, financial market development task force 中文, financial markets 中文, financial markets and institutions 中文, financial markets financial products 中文, financial mathematics 中文,