- He looked fixedly at nella and started back .
- His eyes were bent fixedly before him, and throughout his whole countenance there reigned a stony rigidity .
- The man stared fixedly at the polished skull which directed the affairs of crosbie and alleyne .
- He stared fixedly at the woman in white
- What did you look at , so fixedly
- He looked at me fixedly , compressing his well - cut lips while he did so
- He simply stared at her fixedly with that peculiar expression on his face
- Asked the young man , looking fixedly in his turn at the count
- He gazed at connie fixedly
- The great majority were silent and still , looking fixedly at the ground