flat side 中文是什么意思
发音:用"flat side"造句"flat side"怎么读
- Plate-shaped particles will generally be oriented with the flat side down .
- A light piece of wood, similar to the flat side of an orange crate, had its front surface charred .
- Added two flat sides at one end . make sure to this points in the correct direction
- Gate valves flat sided of gun metall with screwed bonnet and flanges , dn 20 to dn 100 , pn 16
带螺纹的阀帽和法兰dn 20至dn 100 pn 16的炮铜制
- Place the seed flat side down ( in pergamino if possible ) in the hole and sprinkle soil to cover the hole
- The writing would be inscribed on the base ( flat side ) of the scarab ; sizes varied from several centimeters to several meters long
- The writing would be inscribed on the base ( flat side ) of the scarab , and sizes varied from several centimeters to several meters long
- Some round barns are not truly circular . they just look that way but really are many flat sides put together
- Breakthrough lash extending brush has a curved side to lengthen and curl lashes . flat side to build up baby lashes
- He put his cocked hat on , with the flat side foremost , took his gloves in his hand , and going sideways with difficulty down the steps , took in his hand the report , that had been prepared to give the tsar
- 更多例句： 1 2