音标：[ 'flætə ] 发音:用"flatter"造句"flatter"怎么读
- The colors used are flat and unvaried .
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- I am not going out with you and that is flat !
- She flattered herself that she might win the prize .
- "don't flatter yourself with that hope. "
- The beer is flat and tastes like pennies .
- He flattered himself he spoke rather sternly .
- I can walk at 4 miles an hour on the flat .
- Your piano is flat ; it needs tuning .
- I can change a tire in 2 minutes flat .
- praise somewhat dishonestly