音标：[ flə:t ] 发音:
过去式: flirted 过去分词: flirted 名词复数: flirts 现在分词: flirting
- An old man trying to flirt with a young girl .
- Of course she'll flirt with anybody .
- Polly, of course, flirted with the young men .
- The men she likes are those that flirt with her .
- They say he is a terrible flirt .
- He is the most horrible flirt that can be imagined .
- She flirted her fan .
- I think her the most confounded little flirt in london .
- Do n't take her too seriously , she 's only flirting with you .
- Flirting is a purely american custom, it doesn't exist here .
- playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
同义词：flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying,
- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
同义词：coquette, vamp, vamper, minx, tease, prickteaser,
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
同义词：chat up, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash,
- behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl''s affection"
同义词：dally, toy, play,