音标：[ fɔil ] 发音:用"foil"造句"foil"怎么读"foil"的同义詞
- Our foil packets seal the flavor in .
- Another solution is to have adjustable foils .
- He did not wish to be foiled in his object .
- This beam of particles was directed at a thin gold foil .
- The block is surrounded by cadmium foil 0. 5mm thick .
- An ugly woman serves as a foil to a pretty girl .
- His youthful ambition was once foiled and defeated .
- Mr. murphy foiled their plans of inventing a new machine .
- Most of the alpha particles would go right through the foil .
- Modern gauges consist of metal foil in the form of a grid .
- a light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
- a piece of thin and flexible sheet metal; "the photographic film was wrapped in foil"
- picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
- a device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through; "the fins of a fish act as hydrofoils"
- anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing''s good qualities; "pretty girls like plain friends as foils"
- cover or back with foil; "foil mirrors"
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of; "What ultimately frustrated every challenger was Ruth''s amazing September surge"; "foil your opponent"
同义词：thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk,
- enhance by contrast; "In this picture, the figures are foiled against the background"