音标：[ 'fɔləuiŋ ] 发音:用"following"造句"following"怎么读"following"的同义詞
- My own work follows this approach .
- We ought to follow her good example .
- I shall follow my solicitor 's advice .
- My dense lady , can 't you follow
- A comic scene follows by way of relief .
- The commission note was to follow next day .
- The silence that followed seemed unnatural .
- The answer was followed by an impressive silence .
- Follow the text while i read it out to you .
- The following account was written by tom .
- going or proceeding or coming after in the same direction; "the crowd of following cars made the occasion seem like a parade"; "tried to outrun the following footsteps"
- about to be mentioned or specified; "the following items"
- immediately following in time or order; "the following day"; "next in line"; "the next president"; "the next item on the list"
- in the desired direction; "a following wind"
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; "the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit"
同义词：pursuit, chase, pursual,
- a group of followers or enthusiasts
- followingとは意味：following n. 配下, 部下, 支持者, 信奉者; 次にあげるもの. 【動詞＋】 ◆He developed a large following. 多くの支持者を取得した ◆gain a large following 多くの配下を獲得する ◆I have only the following to say on the subject. その問題に関して次のことだけを言っておく Th...
follow 中文, automatic following 中文, terrain following radar 中文, following in range 中文, followers of different faiths 中文, followership 中文, followershiskills 中文, followerwheel 中文, followes the rolling of a great wave 中文, following (or trailing) edge 中文, following a ship at a distance 中文, following a single pattern 中文, following activity 中文,