音标：[ fu:d ] 发音:
- All other forms of food had disappeared .
- Chew your food well before you swallow it .
- Could they supply food for the guerrillas ?
- The pain is often exacerbated by certain foods .
- The baby threw its food on the floor .
- Nitrite is used as a food additive .
- Poke food through the bars of a cage .
- That ought to be enough food for all of us .
- All vegetables are healthful foods .
- They were all hungry and the food smelt good .
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
同义词：food for thought, intellectual nourishment,
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- foodとは意味：food n. 食物, 食料, 食糧; 食品; 栄養物; 食事, 料理; 資料, 糧(かて). 【動詞＋】 ◆afford food for reflection 反省の糧となる ◆Food is assimilated and converted into organic tissue. 食物は同化されて有機組織に変えられる ◆avoid certain foods ある食物を避ける ◆bake...
Food is any substanceEncyclop?dia Britannica definition consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals.
food pyramid 中文, wet food 中文, holiday food 中文, junk food 中文, spoon food 中文, food stamp 中文, plant food 中文, food court 中文, food office 中文, foo-lam wong 中文, foobar 中文, foochow 中文, foochow romanized 中文, foochow street 中文, food (pet ) 中文, food - mechanism technician 中文, food - production technician 中文, food abundance 中文,