- Maston was oppressed by sinister forebodings .
- You will rejoice to hear that no disaster has accompanied the commencement of my enterprise which you have regarded with such evil forebodings .
- We knew that some poor bastard was being taken away , but had only grim forebodings as to where
- " my friend , " said morcerf , " let us enjoy the present without gloomy forebodings for the future .
“我的朋友， ”马尔塞夫说道， “让我们尽情享受现在吧，别去担心将来了。 ”
- His presentiments were realized , as we shall see , and his uneasy forebodings had goaded him pale and trembling to the gate under the chestnut - trees
- I am quite glad you are at home ; for these hurries and forebodings by which i have been surrounded all day long , have made me nervous without reason . you are not going out , i hope
- I , for my part , began to fancy my forebodings were false , and that he must be actually rallying , when he mentioned riding and walking on the moors , and seemed so earnest in pursuing his object
- Throughout the night aouda , full of sad forebodings , her heart stifled with anguish , wandered about on the verge of the plains . her imagination carried her far off , and showed her innumerable dangers