foreign affairs 中文是什么意思
发音:用"foreign affairs"造句"foreign affairs"怎么读
- To the government of the united states has been intrusted the exclusive management of our foreign affairs .
- He had never understood why people should worry about all these bothersome foreign affairs .
- George washington apart, the one thing the earlier ones shared was a knowledge of foreign affairs .
- One day i had a occasion to wind up a debate on foreign affairs which griffiths had opened .
- The congress would not want to run the risk of placing a supposedly inexperienced man in charge of foreign affairs .
- The historian must conclude that, on the whole, taft's record in foreign affairs was even more barren than in domestic politics .
- Bureau of consular affairs , ministry of foreign affairs
- Foreign affairs movement and china ' s early modernization
- Russian foreign affairs and national defense committee
- They appointed mr . white minister of foreign affairs
xyz affair 中文, political affairs 中文, current affairs 中文, forum affair 中文, business affairs 中文, foreign affairs committee 中文, the telephone affair 中文, network military affairs 中文, site affair management 中文, foreign advanced experience 中文, foreign advertising agency 中文, foreign adviser 中文, foreign afairs minister 中文, foreign affair office 中文, foreign affairs activity 中文, foreign affairs and cooperation minister 中文, foreign affairs and cooperation ministry 中文, foreign affairs and defence minister 中文,