音标：[ 'fri:kwənsi ] 发音:
- Wave speed equals frequency times wavelength .
- He manipulated the frequency dial of the radio .
- Confined waves have definite frequencies .
- Accidents are happening with increasing frequency .
- Radiation must have exactly the frequency .
- The resulting frequency varies by a few percent .
- The pitch depends on the frequency .
- N is the desired noninteger frequency divider .
- The high frequencies are attenuated .
- The frequency and amplitude of vibration are monitored .
- the number of observations in a given statistical category
- the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations
- the number of occurrences within a given time period; "the frequency of modulation was 40 cycles per second"; "the frequency of his seizures increased as he grew older"
- frequencyとは意味：frequency n. 頻発; 頻度; 〔物理〕 周波数. 【動詞＋】 ◆change a frequency 周波数を変える ◆My radio doesn't get that frequency. 私のラジオではその周波数は受信できない ◆I am getting a little deaf and can no longer hear the higher frequencies. 少し...
Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time. It is also referred to as temporal frequency.