音标：[ fʌnd ] 发音:
用"fund"造句"fund"怎么读"fund" in a sentence"fund"的同义词
过去式: funded 过去分词: funded 名词复数: funds 现在分词: funding
- The plan deadlocked over the funds .
- They collect funds to finance the movement .
- Query, where are we to find the funds ?
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- He has n't the funds to carry out his design .
- They decided to set up a fund for this purpose .
- In 1786 pitt established the consolidated fund .
- The treasurer has run off with the club 's funds .
- I shall not be in funds until the end of this month .
- She carried within herself a great fund of life .
- a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
同义词：investment company, investment trust, investment firm,
- a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
- accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
- invest money in government securities
- provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
funded 中文, investment fund 中文, mutual fund 中文, trust fund 中文, welfare fund 中文, emergency fund 中文, public funds 中文, growth fund 中文, sinking fund 中文, functor element 中文, functorial analysis 中文, functorial isomorphism 中文, functorial morphism 中文, functors 中文, fund (l02) 中文, fund a ropriation 中文, fund absorbed 中文, fund accommodation 中文,