generation to 中文是什么意思
发音:用"generation to"造句"generation to"怎么读
- It could flow through human veins from generation to generation .
- Honor was a trait handed down from generation to generation in the roti family .
- To our minds , capital construction is a fundamental task crucial for generations to come .
- They multiply and pass from generation to generation much like ordinary bacterial genes .
- Speeches also enable ideas to be passed on from generation to generation so that the stock of human knowledge slowly increased .
- Ideas are handed down from generation to generation, although, like grandmother's pillows and covers, they reek of staleness .
- Moving frequently, the children are unable to keep up in school, and the family is locked in poverty and ignorance from generation to generation .
- It takes three generations to make a gentleman
- And his influence will be felt for generations to come
- World heritages pass on from generation to generation
sandwich generation 中文, ontaneous generation 中文, alarm generation 中文, dislocation generation 中文, path generation 中文, original generation 中文, syntax generation 中文, view generation 中文, hybrid generation 中文, generation three 第三代 中文, generation time 中文, generation time of bacteria 中文, generation times of normal tissure cells 中文, generation times of solid tumor cells 中文, generation transmission and distribution 中文, generation tree 中文, generation type 中文, generation units 中文,