give up 中文是什么意思
发音:用"give up"造句"give up"怎么读"give up"的同义詞
- They had learned to give up many things .
- I refuse, sir, to give up the scholarship .
- Ray paulsen didn't give up easily .
- He was not prepared to give up that easily .
- We 'll never give up until the goal is reached ..
- Give up our tea break ? no way !
- Latham, however, did not give up easily .
- I gave up my ticket and turned to her .
- He gave up his studies and went on the stage .
- The car seems to have given up the ghost .
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims; "He abandoned the thought of asking for her hand in marriage"; "Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations"
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat; "In the second round, the challenger gave up"
同义词：drop out, fall by the wayside, drop by the wayside, throw in, throw in the towel, quit, chuck up the sponge,
- give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
- stop consuming; "kick a habit"; "give up alcohol"
- give up with the intent of never claiming again; "Abandon your life to God"; "She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti"; "We gave the drowning victim up for dead"
- relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
同义词：surrender, cede, deliver,
- lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime; "you''ve forfeited your right to name your successor"; "forfeited property"
同义词：forfeit, throw overboard, waive, forgo, forego,
- part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"
同义词：release, relinquish, resign, free,
- give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
同义词：spare, part with, dispense with,
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily; "She vacated the position when she got pregnant"; "The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
同义词：vacate, resign, renounce,
- allow the other (baseball) team to score; "give up a run"
- put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
同义词：discontinue, stop, cease, quit, lay off,
giving 中文, gave 中文, give uto 中文, gives unconditionally 中文, given name 中文, give security 中文, given up 中文, give tick 中文, giving compliments 中文, give umbrage 中文, give unconditionally 中文, give unprecedented access to 中文, give uo ones smoking habit 中文, give uon 中文, give up a business 中文, give up a pawn to save a chariot 中文, give up abandon 中文, give up alcohol 中文,