give way 中文是什么意思
发音:用"give way"造句"give way"怎么读
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- We must not give way to their demands .
- Give way to traffic coming from the right .
- However her pity might give way for moments .
- The gloom he was feeling gave way to frolic .
- He gave way to fantasies of a passionate reunion .
- The bridge gave way under the weight of the lorry .
- She wavered, quailed, gave way .
- On this point we should never have given way .
- Tension gave way to laughter .
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
同义词：fail, go bad, die, give out, conk out, go, break, break down,
- end resistance, as under pressure or force; "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
- move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,'' he told the crowd"
同义词：move over, give, ease up, yield,
- break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
同义词：collapse, fall in, cave in, give, break, founder,
giving 中文, gave 中文, give uto 中文, gives unconditionally 中文, given name 中文, give security 中文, given up 中文, give tick 中文, giving compliments 中文, give verbal support to 中文, give vogue to 中文, give voice to 中文, give volunteer medical consultation 中文, give warning 中文, give way to 中文, give way to buses 中文, give way to impatience 中文, give way to intimidation 中文,