- They give the impression of having rigidity .
- They had learned to give up many things .
- I tried to give brisk, concise response .
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- His tooth gave another red-hot jounce .
- I am too ugly; he won't give me a thought !
- I will give you a pound in part payment .
- We must not give way to their demands .
- I refuse, sir, to give up the scholarship .
- disposing of property by voluntary transfer without receiving value in return; "the alumni followed a program of annual giving"
- the act of giving
- the imparting of news or promises etc.; "he gave us the news and made a great show of the giving"; "giving his word of honor seemed to come too easily"
- given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday''s child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
同义词：big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, handsome, liberal, openhanded,
given 中文, give 中文, gave 中文, given name 中文, payroll giving 中文, law giving 中文, give……some advice on 中文, givi 中文, givi grigoryevich gumbaridze 中文, givica 中文, givierge 中文, giving a cold (an alcohol) onge bath 中文, giving a cold (an alcohol) sponge bath 中文, giving a cold sponge bath 中文, giving a credit reference 中文,