过去式: glazed 过去分词: glazed 名词复数: glazes 现在分词: glazing
- Glaze has been used from ancient times in egypt .
- The earthen pot is glazed inside .
- The vase was sold cheaply because of a fault in the glaze .
- My glazed eye wandered over the dim and misty landscape .
- The quicksilvery glaze on the rivers and pools vanished .
- Ice glazed the ripe apples, drifts of snow crushed the blowing roses .
- I looked steadfastly at him, and perceived that this eyes looked dull and glazed .
- Their attitude expressed a final reserve and their faces showed the glaze of prudence .
- The soft powder fired at high temperature until the ceramic particles melt and coalesce to form a glaze .
- Val watched the slow liquid filling his glass, the essential oil of the old wine glazing the surface .
- a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- a glossy finish on a fabric
- any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
同义词：glass, glass over, glaze over,
- coat with a glaze; "the potter glazed the dishes"; "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
- coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- glazeとは意味：glaze v. …にガラスをはめる; (目などが)かすむ; …にうわぐすりをかける. 【副詞２】 ◆Ice glazed over during the night. 夜のうちに氷が一面に張りついた His eyes suddenly glazed over and the next moment he fell senseless to the ground. 彼は目が突然かすんで, 次の瞬...