发音:用"go abroad"造句"go abroad"怎么读"go abroad" in a sentence
- She seems very much opposed to your going abroad .
- They went abroad to see and experience new surroundings .
- She is planning on going abroad next year .
- They went abroad for a change of scene .
- Mark was going for the scholarship in order to go abroad .
- He has obtained the consent of the dean for going abroad .
- He went abroad at his own expense .
- She 'll be going abroad soon .
- Afterwards he went abroad .
- They have stored their furniture while they go abroad .
abroad 中文, went abroad 中文, from abroad 中文, abroad adv 中文, vacations abroad 中文, agency abroad 中文, sneak abroad 中文, living abroad 中文, payment abroad 中文, go about sth 中文, go about things steadily 中文, go about with low-down people 中文, go about your own business 中文, go about(to) 中文, go abroad alone 中文, go abroad for further studies 中文, go abroad on a tour of investigation 中文, go abroad on business 中文,