音标：[ gɔd ] 发音:
用"god"造句"god"怎么读"god" in a sentence"god"的同义词
- He told me god would never forgive me .
- God save king george and loyalty !
- I will be back next week , god willing .
- God save king george and loyalty .
- May the gods bless this grateful heart !
- Were they human beings or madman or gods ?
- Do you really believe in the existence of god ?
- But the gods are offended by hubris .
- She prayed to god to keep her son from harm .
- I will never worship the fat gods .
- a material effigy that is worshipped; "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"; "money was his god"
同义词：idol, graven image,
- any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
同义词：deity, divinity, immortal,
- a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people; "he was a god among men"