- Drums and gongs were beating boisterously .
- The gong thundered more frequently and more furiously .
- He beats the gong twice .
- The streets were all decorated with lanterns and festoons , and the place reechoed with the sound of gongs and drums .
- The trains had a lonesome, longing sound that made john henry want to go wherever they were gong .
- Overhead, bumble-bees flew hither and thither in the thickening light, their drone coming and going like the sound of a gong .
- Gong bei piper film repeatedly niandao sentence
- In 1874 , it was renamed as " tian - hou gong "
- Research on zeng gong ' s grandfather zeng zhi - yao
- She might have gong to the lab with her teacher
- gongとは意味：gong n. どら, ゴング. 【動詞＋】 ◆beat a gong どらを打ち鳴らす ◆Didn't you hear the gong for dinner? 夕食のどらが聞こえませんでしたか ◆sound a gong ゴングで知らせる. 【＋動詞】 ◆A gong will go when it is time. 時間になったらゴングが鳴ります ◆The dinner gong soun...