音标：[ grɑ:nt ] 发音:
过去式: granted 过去分词: granted 名词复数: grants 现在分词: granting
- I take it for granted you have read this book .
- Granting loans goes to the heart of banking .
- The bank granted a large loan to the company ...
- May god grant you pardon for your sins .
- The pursuer requests the court to grant him remedy .
- I granted her that this was a very commendable .
- Everything the heart desires must be granted .
- The times has been granted an interivew as an exclusive .
- There shall be no peace until you grant them .
- The scheme is partly financed by a government grant .
- the act of providing a subsidy
- a right or privilege that has been granted
- a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business; "he got the beer concession at the ball park"
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- any monetary aid
- be willing to concede; "I grant you this much"
- allow to have; "grant a privilege"
- let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison"
- transfer by deed; "grant land"
- give as judged due or on the basis of merit; "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"; "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff";"Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
同义词：concede, yield, cede,
- bestow, especially officially; "grant a degree"; "give a divorce"; "This bill grants us new rights"
- grantとは意味：１grant n. (国が与える)補助金, 助成金; 奨学金; 許可. 【動詞＋】 ◆award a grant for traveling expenses 旅費の補助金を与える ◆You can get a grant for your research. 研究の助成金がもらえる ◆I was given a student grant for four years. 4 年間奨学金をもらった...