ground plane 中文是什么意思
发音:用"ground plane"造句"ground plane"怎么读
- The ground plane should extend far enough ahead of and behind the model so that no local disturbances are introduced .
- Analysis of signal integrity of high - speed interconnects on meshed ground plane
- Simulation of water pulse forming line switch with prepulse suppression ground plane
- Shielding ground planes are provided for the isolation of devices to prevent electromagnetic interference
- Ground plane : a conductive plane as a common ground reference in a multilayer pcb for current returns of the circuit elements and shielding
- To broaden the antenna ' s impedance bandwidth and its radiation pattern , a novel printed dipole antenna with reflecting structure of v - shaped ground plane was proposed
- Both the landscape and architecture components of the court ? the fountains , the ? operate at a local scale to disrupt the continuum of the ground plane , circulation , and views
- Those include power supply circuit design ; ground plane design and sample clock design . combining some radar development , its high - speed a / d circuit is tested , and has given out some test results
- Such as harmonic distorted in front analog circuit , sample clock shaking , analog power and the noise in ground plane etc . some suggestion of circuit design is given to improve high - speed a / d circuit performance
- An omnidirectional ultra - wideband monopole antenna , with the characteristics of simple structure , easy fabrication and low cost , mainly comprises a ground plane , a u - shaped radiating member above the ground plane and a feeding member
- 更多例句： 1 2
In electrical engineering, a ground plane is an electrically conductive surface, usually connected to electrical ground.