音标：[ graʊnd ] 发音:用"ground"造句"ground"怎么读"ground"的同义词"ground" meaning
- Then he would beat his arms on the ground .
- Anything grows in this fertile ground .
- Rain washed channels in the ground .
- Everyone would say you have an ax to grind .
- Marking examination papers is a real grind .
- The hen ate the grains of corn on the ground .
- I sat on the ground late in the cool air .
- These events were referred to as ground roll .
- The negotiation would never get off the ground .
- The dishes fell to the ground with a crash .
- the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
同义词：flat coat, primer, priming, primer coat, priming coat, undercoat,
- (art) the surface (as a wall or canvas) prepared to take the paint for a painting
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; "he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle); "they gained ground step by step"; "they fought to regain the lost ground"
- a rational motive for a belief or action; "the reason that war was declared"; "the grounds for their declaration"
- the solid part of the earth''s surface; "the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"; "the earth shook for several minutes"; "he dropped the logs on the ground"
同义词：land, dry land, earth, solid ground, terra firma,
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use); "the land had never been plowed"; "good agricultural soil"
- a relation that provides the foundation for something; "they were on a friendly footing"; "he worked on an interim basis"
- the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface; "they dug into the earth outside the church"
- use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
同义词：establish, base, found,
- instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject
- connect to a ground; "ground the electrical connections for safety reasons"
- fix firmly and stably; "anchor the lamppost in concrete"
- cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- hit onto the ground
- hit a groundball; "he grounded to the second baseman"
- throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage
- place or put on the ground
- confine or restrict to the ground; "After the accident, they grounded the plane and the pilot"
- hit or reach the ground
- bring to the ground; "the storm grounded the ship"
同义词：strand, run aground,
- groundとは意味：１ground n. (1) 土地, 地面, 地所; 地歩, 立場, 意見; 分野, 話題; 敷地, 構内, 庭園; 地模様, 下地. 【動詞＋】 ◆break ground for the Exposition 博覧会場の起工をする The book breaks new ground. その著作は新方面を開拓している The article breaks entirely new grou...