音标：[ hæk ] 发音：
- The men hacked away very little shrubbery .
- Dreiser had apparently disappeared into hack journalism .
- In doing so they might appear no better than party hack
- Developers have destroyed the landscape by hacking down all the trees .
- It was as if he had hacked with his thick boots at a clump of bluebells .
- Osbaldiston jabbed his finger at it, harking hack to our conversation about roger .
- The ho chi minh trail was hacked through jungles covering the southern half of laos .
- " hack " suggests hitting something with violent cutting blows , usually in order to destroy or remove it completely .
- I don't like to think of him as a hack scribe, writing nonsense from dictation to earn a pitiful subsistence .
- I was baselessly accused of complicity in the affair by a lazy hack who cannot be bothered to do his homework .
- a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- a horse kept for hire
- an old or over-worked horse
同义词：jade, nag, plug,
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
同义词：cab, taxi, taxicab,
- a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- one who works hard at boring tasks
- a mediocre and disdained writer
同义词：hack writer, literary hack,
- a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
同义词：machine politician, ward-heeler, political hack,
- cough spasmodically; "The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
- significantly cut up a manuscript
- fix a computer program piecemeal until it works; "I''m not very good at hacking but I''ll give it my best"
- kick on the shins
- kick on the arms
- cut with a hacking tool
- cut away; "he hacked his way through the forest"
- be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can''t hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
15条永不过时的生活智慧 努力掌握！ （双语）