音标：[ hænd ] 发音:
过去式: handed 过去分词: handed 名词复数: hands 现在分词: handing
- Bismarck ruled germany by a strong hand .
- Lennie stared hopelessly at his hands .
- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- Roderigo dashes in and demands her hand .
- Bismarch ruled germany by a strong hand .
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- He had good eyes and a pair of fast hands .
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- This hint was enough to bind my hands .
- We should settle the business on hand first .
- physical assistance; "give me a hand with the chores"
- terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos); "the kangaroo''s forearms seem undeveloped but the powerful five-fingered hands are skilled at feinting and clouting"- Springfield (Mass.) Union
- a rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece; "the big hand counts the minutes"
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb; "he had the hands of a surgeon"; "he extended his mitt"
同义词：manus, mitt, paw,
- ability; "he wanted to try his hand at singing"
- one of two sides of an issue; "on the one hand..., but on the other hand..."
- something written by hand; "she recognized his handwriting"; "his hand was illegible"
- a round of applause to signify approval; "give the little lady a great big hand"
- the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time; "I didn''t hold a good hand all evening"; "he kept trying to see my hand"
- a position given by its location to the side of an object; "objections were voiced on every hand"
- a card player in a game of bridge; "we need a 4th hand for bridge"
- a member of the crew of a ship; "all hands on deck"
- a hired laborer on a farm or ranch; "the hired hand fixed the railing"; "a ranch hand"
同义词：hired hand, hired man,
- a unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses; "the horse stood 20 hands"
- guide or conduct or usher somewhere; "hand the elderly lady into the taxi"
- place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
同义词：pass, reach, pass on, turn over, give,
- handとは意味：１hand n. 手, 人手; 《文語》 役割; 筆跡; (約束 信義のしるしとしての)手, 婚約, 誓約; 確約; 時計(など)の針; 腕前, 仕方; 所有, 支配; 方向; 手ざわり; (馬の高さを測る単位)ハンド 《4 インチ》. 【動詞＋】 ◆He was allowed a free hand in designing the curriculum. カリキュラムの立案に際して自由に裁量...