音标：[ hæv,həv ] 发音:
过去式: had 过去分词: had 名词复数: haves 现在分词: having
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- I have a snag in my best black tights .
- He had been cheating the taxman for years .
- They give the impression of having rigidity .
- Jimmy's star of fortune had begun to shine brightly .
- He had made passes at her in moscow .
- He had been too proud to ask for help .
- a person who possesses great material wealth
同义词：rich person, wealthy person,
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
同义词：give birth, deliver, bear, birth,
- suffer from; be ill with; "She has arthritis"
- undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
同义词：suffer, sustain, get,
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble"
- undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
同义词：induce, stimulate, cause, get, make,
- serve oneself to, or consume regularly; "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"; "I don''t take sugar in my coffee"
同义词：consume, ingest, take in, take,
- have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
- organize or be responsible for; "hold a reception"; "have, throw, or make a party"; "give a course"
同义词：hold, throw, make, give,
- go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
同义词：experience, receive, get,
- have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense; "She has $1,000 in the bank"; "He has got two beautiful daughters"; "She holds a Master''s degree from Harvard"
同义词：have got, hold,
- have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
- have left; "I have two years left"; "I don''t have any money left"; "They have two more years before they retire"
- get something; come into possession of; "receive payment"; "receive a gift"; "receive letters from the front"
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller''s daughter"; "I won''t have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
- achieve a point or goal; "Nicklaus had a 70"; "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"; "She made 29 points that day"
- have a personal or business relationship with someone; "have a postdoc"; "have an assistant"; "have a lover"
- have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- be confronted with; "What do we have here?"; "Now we have a fine mess"
- haveとは意味：１have n. 財産のある人; 持てる国. 【雑】 ◆the haves and (the) have-nots 有産者と無産者; 持てる国と持たざる国. ２have v. もつ; 食べる; 求める. 【副詞１】 ◆have it away with… 《英口語》 …と性交する He is having it away with his secretary. 《英口語》 秘書とできている ◆...