音标：[ hi:, hi ] 发音:用"he"造句"he"怎么读"he"的同义詞
- He asked a little about my life history .
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- He was fascinated by the founding fathers .
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- With a nod he vanished into the bedroom .
- His problem began when he was a child .
- He lessoned us in the art of persuasion .
- He had been cheating the taxman for years .
- Yes , he has engaged in international trade .
He (, unstressed ) is a third-person, singular personal pronoun (subjective case) in Modern English, as well as being a personal pronoun in Middle English.