- On the way they ran into a high wind .
- High winds put great stress on the structure .
- Joe bolen braved the dangerous high winds to fly there .
- These high winds are playing the devil with my new hairstyle .
- A high wind blustered round the house, and roared in the chimney it sounded wild and stormy .
- A large amount of shoreline erosion and build-up occurs during the year due to storms and high winds .
- The swastika flags flapping noisily in a high wind were all to visible in prague in peacetime .
- A glacial sun filled the streets, and a high wind filled the air with scraps of paper and frosty dust .
- Trees in leaf and in soggy ground are blown over easily by high winds and are damaged much more than trees after leaf falls .
- Hurricanes are storms with extremely high wind speeds