过去式: honed 过去分词: honed 现在分词: honing
- His loner instincts are honed sharp by the spying game .
- His wife, a tiny woman with the profile of a finely honed hatchet .
- The advance team was at the peak of their self-confidence, honed by political campaigns to a razor-edge .
- He had seen them shape the knives from white-hot metal, temper them in cold water, then hone them to glistening sharpness .
- By honing those skills which make me useful . .
- Really honed my eavesdropping skills that year
- This is where we ' re really gonna hone our skills
- The design and study on ultrasonic reaming and honing device
- By honing those skills which make me useful
- All the family were at hone when he went by yesterday