hong kong 中文是什么意思
发音:用"hong kong"造句"hong kong"怎么读
- Hong kong started half a dozen kees on his trails .
- Your posting has just come through : you are going to hong kong .
- Hong kong liked this daring cold-blooded boston irishman .
- The consumer council of hong kong told of a complaint from a woman .
- "it is done by hoxworth hale and me," hong kong snapped .
- Hong kong instantly realized the unfavourable position he appeared to be in .
- Hong kong had been attacked by japan at nearly the same moment of time as pearl harbour .
- When he left china in 1970, he was hospitalized immediately in hong kong for a time .
- If japan goes to war with us there is not the slightest chance of holding hong kong or relieving it .
- Don ' t forget to send me a postcard from hong kong