音标：[ 'ɔnə ] 发音:
过去式: honored 过去分词: honored 名词复数: honors 现在分词: honoring
- They stood in silence as a mark of honor to her .
- We call meanness nobility and hatred honor .
- Will you do me the honor of dining with me ?
- You do us a great honor by attending .
- He must keep his honor spotless .
- The king stripped him of all his honors .
- I appreciate your concern for my honor .
- I shan't be able to graduate with honors .
- In college i made honors in my studies .
- He was received as an honored visitor .
- a woman''s virtue or chastity
同义词：honour, purity, pureness,
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name; "a man of honor"
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
同义词：award, accolade, honour, laurels,
- the state of being honored
- accept as pay; "we honor checks and drafts"
- show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
同义词：respect, honour, abide by, observe,
- bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"