过去式: hoofed 过去分词: hoofed 名词复数: hooves 现在分词: hoofing
- The horses' hooves raised a cloud of dust .
- The horse's hoofs clattered again .
- Let's hoof it to the supermarket .
- The cloven hooves are sharp edged, elastic and concave .
- The noise of hoofs called him back to the other window .
- The city youngsters were seeing lambs on the hoof for the first time .
- Suddenly he heard the quick, short click of a horse's hoof behind him .
- The first warning they had was the terrible thundering of the horse's hooves .
- The horses shifted, their iron hooves clattering threateningly on the pavement .
- Mothers held their frightened children to their skirts for fear they might be tramped by the four great hooves .