音标：[ hɔ:n ] 发音:
过去式: horned 过去分词: horned 名词复数: horns 现在分词: horning
- Insects' horns have various functions .
- Joe found himself on the horns of a dilemma .
- Cy jordan silenced the warning horn .
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific .
- "come along with me," said horn .
- A hundred horns dinned in protest .
- The hunting horn resounded through the forest .
- She sounded her horn impatiently .
- You will have to draw your horns in .
- At this moment there was the sound of a hunting horn .
- one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
同义词：automobile horn, car horn, motor horn, hooter,
- a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
同义词：cornet, trumpet, trump,
- a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- a device having the shape of a horn; "horns at the ends of a new moon"; "the hornof an anvil"; "the cleat had two horns"
- a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning;
- the material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- stab or pierce with a horn or tusk; "the rhino horned the explorer"
- hornとは意味：１horn n. (牛 鹿 ヤギなどの)角(つの); 角笛, (車などの)警笛; 〔楽器〕 ホルン; 角製品. 【動詞＋】 ◆beep the horn a couple of times 警笛を 2 度鳴らす ◆blow a horn 角笛を吹く He blew his horn impatiently. いらいらして警笛を鳴らした blow one's own horn 自画自賛する, ほ...
horned 中文, golden horn 中文, horn fly 中文, horn antenna 中文, horned violet 中文, horned viper 中文, cape horn 中文, box horn 中文, horn stone 中文, hormuz 中文, hormuz jazireh ye 中文, hormuz jazireh-ye 中文, hormuz petroleum co 中文, hormuzji 中文, horn (instrument) 中文, horn (pyramidal peak) 中文, horn angle 中文, horn ante 中文,