音标：[ haus ] 发音:
过去式: housed 过去分词: housed 名词复数: houses 现在分词: housing
- They first had a great house cleaning .
- They assess his house at 15,000 yuan .
- Some of the days i will clean the house for him .
- There are lots of pear trees near the house .
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- His house is over there a piece .
- I pitched upon the very house that suited me ..
- The bus stops right in front of our house .
- On what tenure does he hold the house .
- Arch ran around the house to the front yard .
- play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults; "the children were playing house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- a building in which something is sheltered or located; "they had a large carriage house"
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
- aristocratic family line; "the House of York"
- the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
同义词：firm, business firm,
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
同义词：family, household, home, menage,
- an official assembly having legislative powers; "a bicameral legislature has two houses"
- the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema; "the house applauded"; "he counted the house"
- the members of a religious community living together
- the management of a gambling house or casino; "the house gets a percentage of every bet"
- (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
同义词：sign of the zodiac, star sign, sign, mansion, planetary house,
- provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
同义词：put up, domiciliate,
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- houseとは意味：１house n. 家, 家屋; 一門, 家族; 聴衆, 観客; 議会, 議院, 議場. 【動詞＋】 ◆He can't afford a house yet. まだ家を買うゆとりはない ◆The play is still attracting full houses. その芝居はいまだに大入りを続けている ◆Mr. Smith's house was broken into by a burg...
A house is a home, building, or structure that functions as a habitat for humans or other creatures.Shelter By Lloyd Kahn.