音标：[ hʌg ] 发音:
用"hug"造句"hug"怎么读"hug" in a sentence"hug"的同义词
过去式: hugged 过去分词: hugged 名词复数: hugs 现在分词: hugging
- He hugged the boy's shoulders again .
- She gave her mother an affectionate hug .
- Juanita reached down and hugged her daughter .
- Mr. darcy may hug himself .
- He stroked and hugged her .
- She kissed and hugged him, then wiped away some tears .
- His mother gave paul a hug for being a big help .
- The ship was hugging the shore .
- She hugged his arm, her motions elastic and happy .
- The road hugs the river .
A hug is a near universal form of physical intimacy, in which two people put their arms around the neck, back, or waist of one another and hold each other closely. If more than two persons are involved, this is referred to as a group hug.