await造句
- We await your pleasure .
我们听您的意思。 - The old woman was anxiously awaiting the return of her relatives .
老妇人望眼欲穿地盼望亲人归来。 - We still await a cook who can handle all the ingredients .
我们仍然等待着能够调配所有佐料的厨师。 - I am awaiting your reply .
鹄候回音。 - This should not surely await final refinements of policy .
这当然不必一定等待政策最后修订以后才办。 - Awaiting your reply .
望回信。 - I await your reply .
盼复。 - The states had no recourse but to await the verdict of the high tribunal .
各州没有追索权,只能坐待高级法院的判决。 - Their culture destroyed by well-meaning missionaries, awaits extinction .
他们的文化受到善意的传教士的摧残,只有等待绝种的份儿。 - We eagerly await the results of the american cancer society's program and other studies .
我们殷切地期待美国防癌协会的计划及其它研究项目。 - It's difficult to see await in a sentence. 用await造句挺难的
- A three-dimensional solution to cover the rolling of narrow sheets and bars is still awaited .
关于窄板和棒材轧制的三维解,目前仍有待于作出。 - They all lived and died unconscious of the different fates awaiting their relics .
无论生前,也无论死后他们都不知道有不同的命运在那儿等着他们。 - The bold and brilliant dream which excited the founder of this nation still awaits its consummation .
开国先贤所追求的勇敢明智的理想仍有待完成。 - We are as hosts at home awaiting the arrival of our weary visitors. this will give us victory in every battle .
以逸待劳,以主制客,此乃百战百胜之势。 - We may await the decision of this long air battle with sober but increasing confidence .
我们可以怀着冷静的然而是日益增长的信心等待这一长期的空战结局。 - Napoleon pushed on to moscow, where one of the greatest disappointments of his life awaited him .
拿破仑向莫斯科挺进,然而他一生最大的一次挫败却在那里等着他。 - Prime minister yasuhiro nakasone unveiled a long awaited three-year plan to ease import restrictions .
中曾根首相宣布了一个人们等待已久的放宽进口限制的三年计划。 - So, after two days, the reply so impatiently awaited was placed in the hands of president barbicane .
于是过了二天,巴比康主席手里拿到了大家那样迫切地等待着的回信。 - It has left an automatic messenger behind to await the possible awakening of an advanced civilization .
它身后留下了一种自动信息通讯装置,以等待高级文明的可能的萌发。 - Without the encouragement of his father's society he should barely have patience to await his own turn .
失去了跟父亲相依为命的条件,他简直没有耐心等待自己那一天的到来。