- Every issue seems to bear on the question of survival .
- Be sure to bear this in mind .
- A man of his figure couldn't be expected to bear it .
- These clues seem to bear out my earliest suspicion .
- The outlay seems to bear no relation to the object aimed at .
- It tends to bear out your faith in this company's approach .
- Tell her to bear up .
- The bank will bring pressure to bear on you if you do not pay .
- Pressure was brought to bear on us to finish the work on time .
- His great, shining eyes seemed to try to bore into her soul .
- It's difficult to see to bear in a sentence. 用to bear造句挺难的
- To bear malice is more like a frenchman than an englishman .
- I guess my back's broad enough to bear a few hard words .
- Clebsch then brought this theory to bear on the theory of curves .
- The trees in wadi mashash developed well and have started to bear fruit .
- They promised faithfully to bear their confinement with patience .
- I wish you now to bear witness, that i'm altogether of white blood .
- You have to bear up under the hospitality of the ancestral home for two years .
- We had to bear them in order to be ready for the coming conflict .
- This is one useful simplification for the english reader to bear in mind .
- It seemed to bear out hemingway's own gloomy maxim about america .