- The intense gray eyes seemed to bore into whatever they were looking at .
- The council brought pressure to bear on the landlord to improve his property .
- As he faced the cool gray eyes which, effortlessly, seemed to bore into him .
- He brought such pressure to bear on england and france that they consented to attend a conference .
- A bitter sense of wrong and the thought of jenny snow helped her to bear it .
- One who has never borne a son naturally would not know how to bear the loss of one .
- It needed all jane's steady mildness to bear these attacks with tolerable tranquility .
- It was a night so beautiful that your soul seemed hardly able to bear the prison of the body .
- But irrational reproaches were easier to bear than the sense of being instructed .
- His thin long nose ran out as if it was eager to bore into the nature of things in general .
- It's difficult to see to bear in a sentence. 用to bear造句挺难的